OvaCis™ is to be used by healthcare professionals, which includes clinicians, doctors and nurses in the operating theatre, during laparoscopic procedures.
If you are a distributor, click here.
1. Fill in the Order Form
OvaCisTM ORDER FORM
2. Receive OvaCis™ Kit
When you receive the OvaCis™ kit, it should include:
- Pre-Loaded Device x 1
- Sampling Syringe (Red) x 1
- Reagent Syringe (Green) x 1
- Empty Sample Tube x 1
- Kit Tray with Colour Gradient Strip x 1
3. Use OvaCis™ Kit
OvaCisTM works by identifying a protein biomarker found in ovarian cysts, and can be used in three easy steps:
- Collect sample of cyst fluid from patient during laparoscopic surgery
- Apply sample to the kit
- Obtain results in just five minutes – Positive or Negative
4. Get Instant Result
After applying the cyst fluid into the OvaCis™ kit, use the Colour Gradient Strip and evaluate the results in just five minutes.